2205/15T Brushless Motor Instructions︰
Be sure to follow the notes as below:
1. Its KV value is 2050.
2. Never let it run continually for over than 5 minutes when
its power reaches 90W.
Never let it run continually for over than 10 seconds when
its power reaches 140W.
3. It is recommended to use this motor on 3D airplane with
its total flying weight less than 350g (12.36 oz).
4. It is required to keep good ventilation for this motor
during its running hours.
5. This motor could not work when its temperature goes
higher than 70°C (158°F )
6. Its temperature will go higher than 40°C (104°F ) very
quickly when its power reaches 90W.
7. Using propeller longer than 8040 (8"x4") on this motor is
not recommended, this motor has been tested to work well
2S 7.4V Li-Po battery pack, and it is strongly recommended
to use only 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery pack with this motor.
8. It is not recommended to reach current drawing over than
12A when 2S 7.4V LiPo battery pack is applied with this
Extra note needs to be taken seriously:
It is Strongly Recommended to Take Great Care when using
propeller size in 8043 (8"x4.3") on this motor as the
drawing would be over than its Maximum Limitation quickly
when high R.P.M. applied.